- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Stover’s Liquidation is a “Store Returns” and closeout/liquidation facility with thousands of unique items in varied conditions.
- What is a closeout, drop or off good? With a closeout or a drop item the manufacturer usually needs to move inventory quickly to make room for more production. The manufacturers turn to Stover’s because we have the ability to buy large quantities of material, inventory it and move it. Because the manufacturer is selling for a discount they do not honor any warranties even if the material is 1st quality. Closeouts and drops are sold strictly “AS IS” and “NO REFUND, NO RETURN”.
- What is an off good? Off goods are less than perfect materials sold at a considerable discount. They are sold “AS IS” and “NO REFUND NO RETURN”. What can you expect to see in an off good? It partly depends on what specifically you are buying but here are some things you can expect to see – shade, texture, size and caliber variations. Damage such as but not limited to chipped corners, surface imperfections and breakage.
- What can you expect from first quality materials? First quality material should be free of manufacturing defects. When sold with a manufacturer’s warranty all claims will be directed to and decided upon by the manufacturer only. The manufacturer’s remedy will be the sole remedy for any and all claims on 1st quality material.
- We do not have any additional details about the condition or contents of any item package other than what is already stated in the listing.
- Any refurbished products are refurbished by the manufacturer, and we do not offer any guarantee on these items.
Measurement and quantity:
- Purchaser/installer is responsible for all measurement quantities. Purchaser will be charged for the actual footage shipped. We accept no responsibility or liability for measurement errors.
- Claims for shortages or damages must be made upon receipt of the product. Purchaser/installer is responsible for final inspection. Do not install defective product. Use constitutes acceptance. Please contact us immediately if you suspect damage on your shipment, should you accept a damaged shipment it will be deemed as acceptable by you.
- All tested items are tested for basic function only. Some items are untested because we do not have the proper electrical / water, etc. hookup in order to fully test the item. All untested items are sold “AS IS & NO REFUND NO RETURN” and we do not make any claim or guarantee to their functionality.
- The only returns that are processed are if the wrong item was sent to you. Contact us within 48 hours at (855-543-5159) M-S 8:00-7:00 CST or via email at email@example.com.
- Stover’s Liquidation is not responsible for the return shipping on any item and we reserve the right to replace or issue store credit before refund.
Payment and refunds:
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, PayPal and credit cards. A $30 fee may be assessed for returned checks. For returns, purchases made by cash or check will be refunded by check within 3-5 weeks; and purchases by PayPal, credit or debit card will be credited back to the account, credit or debit card used for the purchase.
We accept PayPal and most major US credit cards via phone (855-543-5159).
- Delivery and lead times: All delivery dates are estimates. We cannot guarantee specific deadlines. We recommend booking installation after receipt of the product.
- Items ship within 3-6 business days of payment clearing, then take additional days to reach the destination.
- As items are shipped, e-mail confirmations with tracking numbers are sent. Please note that tracking numbers are generated as packed and may take 24 hours to become active within the carriers system.
- We can arrange the shipping for you and charge you or you can arrange the shipping and pay the shipper directly yourself.
- Please include all pertinent information so that we can accurately quote you for freight.
- All freight is curbside delivery standard if you require another type of delivery please contact us to arrange.
- Please arrange to be present at the delivery, if a delivery cannot be made because you are not present you will be charge for the delivery and the re-delivery.
- Please note we will issue an invoice to non-paying bidders on all unpaid items. This must be done in order for us to reclaim fees charged for the listing. Please do not bid or buy any auction which you do not intend to complete. We also reserve the right to block your user log in if you fail to pay after winning the bid on an auction item.
- All auction items are sold AS IS & WHERE IS. All auctioned items are sold NO REFUND NO RETURN. When an inspection is allowed on an auctioned item we encourage the bidders to inspect the product for defects.
- No warranty is expressed or implied on any auctioned items. Further we do not warrant the item(s) being sold to be useable for your intended use.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ALL SALES:
A service charge of 1.5% per month will be added to all accounts that are 30 days past due (60 days old.) Unless amended in Writing and signed by a store manager all items are considered sold “AS IS NO REFUND, NO RETURN, NO EXCEPTIONS”. In store credit/gift cards will expire 1 year from date if issue. 15% restock fee on any management approved returns. Buyer/customer by buying from our web site acknowledges & agrees to pay all costs associated with collection or enforcement of this contract if same becomes necessary to enforce this contract or to obtain payment including court costs, reasonable attorney fees and other associated charges. In the event it becomes necessary to enforce any part of this contract through litigation, the venue shall be Putnam County, Tennessee and the law governing this contract shall be the laws of Tennessee. Any affirmation of fact or promise made by seller to the buyer which relates to the goods sold hereunder shall not be regarded as part of the basis of the bargain and shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that such goods shall conform to the affirmation or promise. Any description of the goods sold hereunder shall not be regarded as part of the basis of the bargain and shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that such goods shall conform to the description. The exhibition of any sample, picture or model shall not be regarded as part of the basis of the bargain and shall not create an express warranty that the whole of the goods sold hereunder shall conform to the sample, picture or model. This written contract is intended by the parties as the complete and exclusive statement of the terms of their agreement. Stoversliquidation.com & Stover’s LLC nor any of its employees, nor any other representative makes no express or implied warranty. Stoversliquidation.com & Stover’s LLC nor any of it’s employees, nor any other representative makes no warranty that a product sold by us is fit for any particular purpose. Stoversliquidation.com & Stover’s LLC does not offer any warranties regarding whether in contract, in tort, under any warranty, in the negligence or otherwise shall not exceed the return of the amount of the purchase price paid by the purchaser. Under no circumstances shall the seller be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, inconvenience, rental or purchase of replacement products, storage, costs, loss of profit, or any other commercial loss.
Stover's LLC is not liable for any additional fees, duties, shipping fees, or taxes on international orders in any way shape, form or fashion.